10.31.2008

Happy Halloween 2008



It was a successful night.


Lots of candy and smiles from the kids.



We went and had dinner at my mom's and then hit the street knockin down the doors.


( Aaliyah's picture SHOULD be here, but she was being a pill, so I didn't get one of her!)



I need a foot massage.



1. Halloween 2008 was safe, successfull and OVER!
2. Happy and content kids.
3. Sleeping children.

10 comments:

lauralquinton said...

Amen to the foot massage. I think I need a whole body massage.

Mike and Em said...

Very fun night indeed. I am glad you guys had a good night. Here's to THANKSGIVING! I love that holiday!

LL said...

GORGEOUS gals, fun pictures!!!

Karolynn said...

Adorable photos! The costumes are amazing. You have a sweet family!

{Lindsey} said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time. The kids looked fantastic in their costumes. We were in the same neighborhood, too bad we didn't bump into each other.

Anonymous said...

What cute girls and costumes! Your such a great mom! Speaking of mom's yours is a great one as well!What a great example!

Gilbert Family said...

Ohh it's good to be back in the blogging world! Your kids look awesome in their costumes! I LOVE little Snow White...such a cutie! Halloween is so fun but I am so glad it's over now! TIME FOR THANKSGIVING:)

Happy birthday to your ma!

Candy McCall said...

Your girls are just darling. I love all their coustumes.
You are a good mom.

Holly said...

I LOVE the kids costumes!!! Your Mom said that Shelby made the best Alice and Wonderland and I must agree!! She looks awesome! The girls look so cute. Where did you get the costumes??!! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

Holl

Melanie said...

Happy Halloween! Man, I haven't blogged in forever and I've had some serious catching up to do on here! The girls look great!