10.20.2008

Lookin for love....

Acutally I am not looking for love, but I am looking for a job.
I have a job, BUT I am looking for something I can do at home part-time to full-time.
I figured what better way then to let my friends who seem to have ALL kinds of connections with their friends know through my blog.
If anyone know of anything please let me know either on here or email me.
Thanks!
1. Employment.
2. Having Mondays off with my girls.
3. Having my energy back.

2 comments:

Gilbert Family said...

I don't have a job to tell you about but I need to tell you that YOU ARE GORGEOUS!! Your profile picture and the one of you at the basketball game is so pretty!! You are so photogenic (as is your beautiful family)

Good luck on the job hunt :)

LL said...

i wish I had an answer...i haven't a clue about home jobs, especially in your area.
you are lucky though, to have a husband who can be home and the BEST supportive family around.
Love you and GOOD LCUK!