10.22.2008

Milk'in it!


So this past weekend I was in a wrestling match with Layne, Aaliyah and Ashlyn.


I'll just say they won.


I got a knee to the chest and a few x-rays later I got confirmation that I have some broken ribs.

(As if I needed the x-rays to tell me that!)


Yea, so I'm milk'in it.


Layne helped me do my hair this morning and put my bra on. I don't think he minded too much. :)


So do Meals-on-Wheels help just the elderly or people with broken ribs?


I'm just wondering!


1. Pain Medication.

2. Abbie helping with dinner.

3. Pain Medication.

4. Pain Medication.

9 comments:

Julie Thompson said...

Hey Holly it's me Julie Flandro I found you on Heather Skidmore's blog. I can't believe who i'm finding! I'm new the blogging world but am loving it so far. You look great and your family is super cute hope the ribs feel better soon-Julie

Mike and Em said...

What the heck!! Layne better be taking good care of you! Make him give you foot massages and stuff, because you know that makes your back feel better :) Let me know if I can help. Love ya!

Julie Thompson said...

Hey were in Farmington where are you living? Im already feeling the addiction we went to run errands and all i could think about was blogging! My sister in law makes fun of me cause I was sucked in ha ha I will keep in touch I need some friends!Julie

LL said...

you are abused...and you LIKE IT! :)
sorry. i'll send flowers asap.

Candy McCall said...

What is that all about! You've got some tough cookies there at your house.
You'd better milk it as LONG as you can.
However, I doubt youre milk'n it with the ribs-that gotta hurt.
DON'T GET BRONCHITIS!!!
let the RS bring a few meals on their wheels.

Juliann said...

Oh my holy heck!! Broken ribs?? How terrible!

Holly said...

I have been out of the loop for a while with crazy days at home and haven't checked my blogging girls and then I find out that YOU BROKE YOUR RIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What on earth!!! I am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheeshagabasheesha!!!! How long do they say it takes to heal from broken ribs????

Karolynn said...

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this? Why didn't you say anything about this tonight? How are you feeling? I hope better! Thanks for telling me about your blog!

{Lindsey} said...

Way to milk it and what a sweet husband you have :)
I hope they start healing soon so you won't be in so much pain!!