I have decided to start our family blog up again, but to keep it private.
Thanks for your emails encouraging us to get back on board. I have loved keeping in touch with family through blogging and feel like if it were not for blogging I would not know some of you (cousins) as well as I do now.
That I am thankful for.
I love keeping in touch with family that is far from us and I look forward to keeping in touch with all your family happenings.
Much Love,
Holly




15 comments:
thanks for the invite. What made you go private?
Hi Amiee,
For a few different reasons, but mostly I jsut want family to be able to see it.
I send you that check this week.
Yay! So glad your up and runnin again. I love keeping up with your family and blogging really does help. Thanks for the invite.
Oh, and your background is adorable.
Thanks again for the invite...I can't wait to keep up with it :)
Thanks, Holly! Glad you are blogging - I really love what you have to say about life! :)
So glad you are back up!! I hope that this will bring you some joy with the whole blogging issues that I face as well...It is so good to hear..read what you say..funny, sweet and a great way to see how the family is doing..Thanks!!
Ugh! You didn't! ;)
Shut up Emily ;) You just can't hide....You just can't hide :)
Love you. Thanks for being Shelby's personal cheerleader last night at her game! We could have used you at her B-Ball game later that night.
I thought you were tougher than that! Anyhow, sorry we missed her game. This kids were asleep by 7:30 whahoo! How did she do?
She did ok. She was nervous. She said "I need to go early because I don't know how to play basketball"
Well Shel, sorry to break it to you, but if you don't know now, you won't be learning it in 10 min. before the game.
They did good, but you good tell she was nervous.
Oh I love your new blog! I'm so happy to see you're not gone! I was about to email you! Please invite me, even though I'm not family...
Thanks for sending me another invite, I was having trouble accessing it from my yahoo one. I'm glad you're still a bloggin'!!
Holly Holly!
You add sunshine to my days. Please allow me to always see your blog. You have such a cute family and I love your quick whit and wisdom.
I'm so glad we have been able to catch up this past year.
Hey holly...i was lost without your blog. i kept trying other peoples blog to see if they had a new one. i want an invite....PLEASE!!!!!
We are going private too!! To many crazies in the world!! :)
Post a Comment