10.12.2008

Snow Patrol

I'm not referring to the band group here people.

Aaliyah was perched on the couch looking out the window all day yesterday in anticipation of the snow.

It never snowed.

Then we woke up and first thing she did was run to the window. To say she was happy is an understatement. Mom is a little less thrilled and Ashlyn wanted NOTHING to do with any of it.


My 5 for today....

1. Children's excitement

2. Snuggle days with no where to go.

3. Hot chocolate

4. Red Box Movies

5. Getting house projects done!

7 comments:

Mike and Em said...

What the heck! I am not a fan of this white stuff, well not yet at least! I am glad someone enjoyed it.

patsy said...

what a cutie :)

Papa Paradigm said...

I love the snow, maybe it because I'm from California and there's not too much snow there. I don't know if I ever gave you my e-mail?? Here you go...brigitte.papa@gmail.com

I'm having private thoughts too. I think we might go private soon. What made you change??

Holly said...

I just can't believe it is SNOWING there already!!!!!! That is so fun for her! I would be happy to stay inside like Ashlyn, though Ü.
Holl
PS I am so glad you are still blogging. I think you have the coolest sense of humor and I really love reading your posts. Have a great day!

Gilbert Family said...

Yeah, I wasn't quite ready for the snow either! I am still waiting for fall NOT WINTER!!

patsy said...

HOLLY- you are not supposed to feel guilty- but inspired by my last post. You have me thinking/worrying about being a bragging blogger... :)

pj

Emily said...

i want an invite to your blog...please.