
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden.
2. The Cheesecake Factory
3. El Matidor
4. Spehgetti Factory
5. Cafe Rio
6. Wendy's 99 cent chicken sandwhiches
7. Mandarin
8. The Pie Pizzaria
8 Favorite TV shows:
( I never watch TV, so these are the ones I would watch if I DID watch TV)
1. The Office
2. Dr. Phil.
3. Oprah.
4. Little House on the Prairie
5. Seinfeld
6. Biggest Loser
7. Ellen Degeneres Show
8. Sid the Science Kid!
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I took the girls to school.
2. I got Aaliyah ready for school.
3. I went to work.
4. I talked with lots of old friends on Facebook while at work.
5. I made dinner.
6. I ran up to Layton to buy a priter cartridge for a printer I found out it broke!
7. I cleaned the house.
8. I took a shower and layed on the couch until I fell asleep while watching the news.
(I know you are all jealous of my life!)
8 Things That I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. The weekend
4. getting my hair done.
5. Getting Abbie done with all her tests and preparing her church talk to give Sunday.
6. Watching Layne ride motorcycles with the boys this weekend!
7. Putting up the Christmas decor!
8. shopping for Christmas .... what little there will be I am excited!
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. New clothes.
2. A nice Christmas for my kids.
3. Free time for me.
4. For someone to BAIL ME OUT of my bills :)
5. A new kitchen table.
6. New bunk beds for my girls.
7. A boob job. (A girl can wish)
8. healthy family
8 People I Tag:
1. Emily
2. Laura
3. DD
4. Julie
5. Heather
6. Melanie
7. Karolynn
8. Heidi
1. SOMETHING to blog about.
2. Tomorrow is Friday.
3. Happy kids this morning!




12 comments:
Girl...you tagged me..I otta whup yo A@#!! JK..can I say 1.2.3.Not IT!!?? Hope you are having a great day!!
boob job...there's my number 9!! I totally forgot to add that to my wish list! Thanks for the reminder!
I am so glad to hear someone else that loves Little House on the Prairie!
Laura,
A few Sundays ago they had a Little House on the Prarie marathon. I sat for 2 hours and watched it! And the funny thing is is that my little girls, 4 and 2 were glued to the TV also!
Love it!
Loved reading these things about you! I hear you with on the part about the bills, ugh!
I'm assuming you guys will be at Alan's track this weekend...Have Fun!! Warren and his boys are usually there every weekend.
Oh man, your restaurant list is making me homesick!! Mandarin, El Matador, yum.
I want someone to pay my bills too. Wouldn't that be awesome.
I loved your post on your mom. She's so great. You're so lucky to get to live so close and your kids get frequent interaction with their grandma. What a blessing.
Hey-I forgot to reply-you can add me to your list. I'm adding you.
Holly,
You crack me up! Good times watchin L H on the P. Since when does Layne ride Motorcycles? I hope that you guys have a good weekend! Love ya!
Em,
He has rode on an off his whole life. He was invited by some of my old high school guy friends to come riding...don't worry I will be posting pics! I just hope the weather is good so we can still do it!
I agree with your restraunt list. YUMMY!
please take some of my boobs...they are just fat and flowing over. NOT so attractive.
I love your lists-
Ah, the days of Little House.
PS.
Love your title quote on Courage. I sure have felt that way the past year especially.
Thanks for sharing that thought.
you're one of my top eight friends ;) doesn't that touch your heart?!?
hey girl! It was great to see you as well! I love this post, learned a lot about ya! Lets go get boob jobs together...i am so ready!
I did this one last week! A boob job? I want one of those too! Mine are big enough, they just need to be lifted up!
Post a Comment