Ok, so this is a day late.
My Mom's birthday was yesterday and it was a wirl-wind of a day.


I did however not want to let her birthday pass without giving her a big shout out.
Happy Birthday Mom!
You are the best Mom and Grandmother.
I know that everyone says that about their Mom's, but I really mean it and YOU really are the BEST!
You really are so caring, giving, an over acheiver, brutally honest, mildly OCD, great listener, gorgeous inside and out, great support to Layne and I and our kids. They love that you try not to miss any event that includes them, and you are so much fun to hang out with!
I hope you had a nice evening out with us. I am looking forward to our GNO that we need to have very soon. I need a girls only night out!
We love you Mom.
I hope you like the DVD we got you. Abbie picked it out herself, so if you like it or you don't let her know :)
1. Mom.
2. Reason to eat cake. Thanks Em!
3. The beginning of the holidays!




5 comments:
Holly I can't tell you how happy I am to see you back!! YIPPEE!!!!
Oh, how I love your mom Holly. She is such a sweet, kind and gentle person. I haven't seen her for a while, but I hope she had a great Birthday. She's absolutely beautiful too :) Tell her hi for me. Loved all the pics!
i LOVE this lady! And I second every thing you said about her, she's amazing!
Love you Fancy Pants, happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday to your Mom..sweet tribute to her.
Halloween photos are so darling. Kelcie had a blast with Abbie!!
Sorry about that Holly. I forget that things have been posted to my blog. but it doesnt mean i don't look at your darling blog everyday.
Arent we all soooooo lucky to have great MOMS.
Post a Comment