12.10.2008

2008 Family Pictures

I attempted to take my own random pictures of the girls last weekend. It was well overdue to get them updated. Aaliyah of course would not cooperate and had to wear what she wanted to wear, so if you will imagine she is in a cute brown vest with blue jeans and brown boots. Ashlyn would not leave her stuffed dog in the car and had to be a "part of the family." I was just glad they smiled when it counted. Enjoy the pictures of the girls...I sure do :)









Happy Holidays Everyone!
1. Abbie.
2. Shelby.
3. Aaliyah.
4. Ashlyn.

6 comments:

Mike and Em said...

Very cute pics. I can't believe that everyone was cooperating (when taking pics) Sorry about Aaliyahs outfit. They all look very cute, especially the dog!

LL said...

SO so cute. So happy you UPDATED!
I was getting a little tired of the soccer post ;)
Love the pics, when will my Christmas card arrive :)

Papa Paradigm said...

Cute! Nice work Holly. Could you do ours next year?

Natalie said...

way cute holly! you did a great job! your girls are gorgeous....how are you? seriously!!!! are we ever going to get together?

Holly said...

WAY cute!!!! They are so darling. I can't believe how all of them are changing. We can't wait to see you guys!

Hol

Palmer Family said...

Hey, Holly! Way cute blog! Yer family is adorable. Can I link you??? Mine is: www.stuartandsharrapalmer@blogspot.com
What did you get for your white elephant gift?