4.15.2009

Turning 5 Ain't So Easy

On Monday, Aaliyah turned 5!!






We had such a fun day!
We had both sides of family come for dinner, a pinata, cake and ice cream.






She got some new pet fish (Sherbert, Froto, and Spots), barbie dolls, makeup kit, computer games, clothes, new earrings, DVD's...and much more!

Thanks for coming everyone!


Aaliyah was in Heaven!
(Little did she know that the next day was the trip to the Doctor for her Kindergarten shots.....We let her just enjoy her birthday...that is for another post.)
Thankfulness......
1. Aaliyah!!!!! I love that girl!
2. Family and Friends so close.
3. Great weather Monday night!

3 comments:

Mike and Em said...

Cute pics. I wish I could have been there for the whole thing. Will you email me the pics of kate. I need some good pics of her and I can't seem to get any. How did her shots go?

Holly said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, to you, Happy Birthday and we miss you, Happy Birthday to you!!!!! (will you please sing that for her, Hol?) She is getting so big and she is so beautiful. It looks like you guys had a big time!!! I wish we could have come. And, I am sorry she had to have shots today. That is NO fun at all!!!

I hope you are feeling better!!

Love,
Hol

{Lindsey} said...

She is such a cutie!! Sounds like it was a wonderful party. Love the pic of you and her...you are so beautiful!