7.12.2009

Summer Fun

This summer has been crazy busy with fun things and not so fun things. There is so much to blog about and catch up on, but I only have a few minutes here and there to do so. Over the next couple weeks I'll try to get caught up.
Here are some pictures of our Moab trip.
This was one of the more fun trips our family has taken together!
We want to go back as soon as possible!
We swam, hiked, played games, and just relaxed. We rented a home and it was gorgeous and so comfortable! We did not want to leave!










Thankfulness.....


1. Family Vacations

2. Fun Memories

3. Happy Kids




























4 comments:

Heidi said...

FINALLY :)

LL said...

I'm just so HAPPY! This is like a Christmas miracle in July. Keep the blog rollin...I love it!

{Lindsey} said...

Looks like so much fun! I haven't been to Moab in years...it is so pretty there.
Glad to hear that you are having a happy summer :)

Mike and Em said...

Wow, welcome back! It has been too long! It is good to have you back.