The girls have been so excited for the first day of school.
I have to admit, so was I, except for for Aaliyah starting the big K.
Abbie started the 8th grade.
She stated to me a couple weeks ago that this was going to be the best year ever. I love her bright outlook on the year and hope that it is enjoyable for her.
Shelby starts the 6th grade.
She is on Student Council this year. Shelby is such a social butterfly and always ready for a party so this is right up her ally.
Aaliyah is starting Kindergarten.
The first week she went to school on Monday and then she had testing on Tuesday and then had the rest of the week off. She did so good at her testing. Her teacher said she was above the level where she should be and was very impressed.
Ashlyn is going to start preschool. I look forward to having some one on one time with her while the others are at school. I'm so thankful I have the opportunity to be able to be home with my girls.
So starts another school year! I hope all your kids have a great year as well!
Thankfulness.....
1. Another year of learning and growing
2. Excited children
3. Shopping for new school clothes!




4 comments:
LOVE!!!! Love love your new blog title!
I hope this is a new found commitment to blogging ;-)
cute girls, hope they are enjoying school on week two!
we start tomorrow
Such cute pics of all your girls! How fun for you and Ashlynn to have some mommy and me time and for mom to have some alone time while she's at preschool :)
Have a wonderful school year!!
WHere is ashy going to p-school? When does she start? She is going to love that. That will be nice to have some one on one time and alone time! I hope you are doing well. Love ya,
Em
Oh!!! That makes me happy and sad at the same time. Abb and Shelby look so stinkin beautiful!!!!!! They are too grown up! Aaliyah looks so darling and her hair is so pretty like that! Give them a big kiss. And Ashy too!
Love ya,
Hol
Post a Comment