Fall time at the Jorgensen's means change.
We change the scents in my scentsy candle holders. We pull out the flannel sheets for the beds. We start making more soup. We make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. We make freezer jam. We put up our fall time decor. We sleep with out windows open.
And the one we all love is getting our girls pictures done. There was total sarcasm in that last sentence. Every fall we try to update their pictures.
I'm so excited with how they turned out this year.
Layne and I took them out to Garner Village this year to take them.
They cooperated great, which is a first, and hopefully not a last.
Thankfulness.....
1. Pictures done for at least one year.
2. Happy girls.
3. Homemade salsa :)




5 comments:
LOVE THEM ALL!!!
nice work mother bear.
My favorite...the BUBBLE GUM picture, so adorable!
I loved these! And I love your list of Fall activities. It truely is the BEST time of year. There is something magical in the air about it.
Love all the pics! Fall time is a favorite here too. There's nothing like pumpkin choco chip cookies! yum, yum.
I love, love, love the pics. They are so cute! I love fall time at your house too! We get to benefit from all of your yummies!
Your girls look like such fun. What a blessing to be their Mama. Isn't fall such a great time of year.
Post a Comment