11.04.2009

Playin Catch Up....

So, I love to blog.
I really do.
Why do I always find that I have no time to do it?
Life is crazy.
You think when you no longer are working full-time that you would have a TON of free time. I feel like I have less time now than I did when I was working full-time!


So just a quick re-cap and I would like to say that I will do a better job at keeping up with our family activities for the four readers I have :) Forget the re-cap. We did way to many things to re-cap. How about I just start with today and move forward!
Ashlyn had her first day of pre-school today.
To say she was excited would be a huge understatement. Her backpack was glued to her body for hours after she got home from school.
She had a great time!
While she is at school I have a couple of hours to spend some one on one time with Aaliyah, which I really enjoy.
When Aaliyah leaves for school in the afternoon then I have one on one time with Ashlyn.
I love being home with my girls!!!!
Thankfulness.....
1. Seeing my baby girl excited to start school.
2. GNO tomorrow night with my Mom and sisters!
3. 2 of 3 workouts done for the week :)

No comments: