11.06.2009

Women make my world go round...



I am blessed to have an incredible mom & sisters!

Really I know that everyone says their mom's are incredible, and I'm sure they are, but I am so glad to have my mom.

There are a million reasons why! My sisters are great. It's fun to watch my youngest sister, Heidi, get ready to start a family of her own with TWINS! She is going to do great! Then my partner in crime...well not really...more like the FUN PARAMEDIC....Emily she is a good time! She is a great mom herself and would do anything and has been there for me at any moment that I need her.
I LOVE these ladies!

I also have some great girlfriends....ok really only like 3, but I believe when it comes to girlfriends quality over quantity.


One inparticular friend is like a sister.
LL.

Those of you who know me know about LL. I wish we lived closer. Maybe it is best we don't, but I love talking with her everyday either by a phone call, text, or on the computer.

She is honest, thoughtful, freaking hilarious, wonderful mom and wife, and someone I look up to. My life has been blessed because she has been a part of it.

3 comments:

LL said...

Well, this 'bout made me cry!!!
Thankyou for your kind words...we really do have the best time together and the FUNNIEST memories.
I will say AMEN to the thing you said about your Ma and sisters...you have the greatest FAM. I'm happy to feel like a part of it!
LOVE YOU!!! so very much :)
XOXOXO

Mike and Em said...

That was very kind of you, but really, could you have picked a worse pic of me?? ;) I would do anything for you and I hope that you know that! Thanks for the tribute. Love ya!

Holly said...

Emily you look spectacular! Its the only picture I have with the three of you only in it!

Love you :)