1.22.2010

And then she was 4!

Happy Birthday to our baby girl!


It's hard to believe she is now 4! The time has flown by!


To celebrate we had a Circus of all Circus parties!
It turned out to be so much fun!
~Face painting, fish ponds, pin the nose on the clown, and lots more~








My two fantastic ringleader helper babes!


Emily showed us her SICK ( I learned that is a good thing ) face painting skillllzzzz!



We love Ashlyn and her spunky attitude!
I told her next year she has to turn 4 again. No more growing up :)
Thankfulness.....
Kids birthday parties!
Resting afterwards
Friends and Family

5 comments:

Mike and Em said...

Glad to see you blogging again. Thanks for the shout out! Wow, my hair looks great in the back! ;)I hope that your having a fabulous day. Love you!

LL said...

I was just thinking the exact same thing about Emilys hair!!!!
VERY CUTE!
As for the party, it's WEIRD, my invitiation never arrived :(
Looks like a BLAST!
Happy FOUR years!!!!

{Lindsey} said...

She sure is a cutie! What a fun, fun party!! and what isn't Emily good at!?!? Cake decorating, face painting...she is SICK!
ha, did I use that right?? if not, my apologies ;)

Holly said...

WHAT? Laura your invite didnt come? Odd! ;) You would have liked them. And Lindsey YOU are SICK...and yes you did use it right. HA HA!

Gilbert Family said...

I was SO excited to see a new post!! Looks like a fantastic party and you look FAB!! Your little Ashylyn is so adorable! Happy birthday to her!!