I teach the 16-17 year olds in Sunday School. I love it. I thought I would hate it. Really.
They are the best group of kids. So smart, so spirtual, so attentive.
Today my lesson is on Christ being the 'bread of life'.
I came across a quote from Pres. Howard W. Hunter. I know he was a prophet for such a short period of time, but I loved him!
"We must know Christ bettter than we know him, we must remember him more than we remember him, we must serve him more valiantly than we serve him. Then we will drink water springing up unto eternal life and will eat the bread of life." Pres. Howard W. Hunter
I know that Christ is the bread of life and that he has the words of eternal life.
GRADITUDE
1. Sunday..I love everything about them
2. Good quotes
3. Knowing its only one week until General Confrence....LOVE GC!




2 comments:
General Conference is my absolute favorite time of the year....i'm always a little sad when it's over!
I am SO HaPpY that you are back! Thanks for your Sunday thoughts and your testimony. Sure love ya.
Post a Comment