3.26.2011

New Year, New Day, New Life....Hope

It's been one year since I've blogged.

Many things have happened in this past year. Most things not on a positive note.

All blogs are positive, only showing good things right? Who blogs about heartache, separation, and hopelessness?

I chose to stop blogging.


There was nothing good to blog about. Our lives were turned upside down by choices made by someone else. A black cloud perched a tent over our family. Without going into specifics, which as this point don't matter, life was just not good. Lots of uncertainty, lots of tears, lots of thoughts of giving up.


We did the best we could with what we had to work with.

Things have turned around. New jobs, new attitudes, new outlooks, and a new hope.


Hope.


Something I have not had in a long time. Thanks to lots of hard work, lots of time spent on my knees, a lot of patience, a fabulous councelor, patience, love from family and friends, patience, and most important love for each other the cloud is lifting.

It could not happen at a better time. I love spring. It signifies new beginning for everything. And this year its a new beginning for my family and I.


I'm so far behind in scrapbooking Ive decided to use blogging as my scrapbook. Its easier, cheaper, quicker and to me...more fun.


I look forward to catching up with all my old friends and family and sharing some of our family experiences with you and for our family to look back and see how far we have come.



5 comments:

Emily said...

i'm sorry to hear you've had a rough year. i was wondering where you had gone. i hope things are better.....

LL said...

LOVE YOU LADY!
Love the positive outlook.
Love that you've endured and done it well.
May you have much happiness ahead....
Hope=I LOVE THAT!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for the blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for the blog!!!!

Holly said...

Abbie, Im assuming you are Anonumous....we need to get you a log in :)

Laura. LOVE YOU! Thanks for being there for me. For your non judgemental attitude. Im sure there were many times you were wondering what the heck I was doing or not doing.
I LOVE YOU. You are the best friend I could ever have. I cant wait to see you soon. Somehow it must be done.

Emily,
Your family is adorable. Things are better. Thank you.