Seven years ago on this day,
my life would never be the same.
my life would never be the same.
I held my first baby girl in my arms for the first time.
Today, I was a Mother.
Up to this time, I was a step-mother to the best girls Abbie and Shelby.
I had help raise them for six years before this day, I love them so much.
I had help raise them for six years before this day, I love them so much.
Everything I do is for my girls, everything. They are my life. And I'm more than ok with that.
I love it.
I hope that I can teach each of them even the smallest thing so that it helps them become better mothers themselves one day.
Never in a million years did I expect to feel the feelings I was having. I wondered how much more love can my heart take?
I was in awe of the enormous amount of love I felt for one little soul.
She is my big brown eyed, red headed fire cracker.
Each of my children have special qualities I love about them.
Sensitivity is one of Aaliyah's.
She wears her heart on her sleave, like her mother. We cry at Disney movies together. She loves to watch old home videos and cries everytime, like her mother. Every year she loves me to tell her about the day she was born, and everytime she cries, like her mother.
She is sweet, kind, and thoughtful.
I'm so glad she is mine. I am blessed because she is my daughter.
Happy 7th Birthday Aaliyah
Graditude....
1. Beautiful daughters
2. Daughters with righteous desires
3. Daughters who teach me daily through their example
4. Knowing everything I do is for my girls...and I'm ok with that...in fact I LOVE IT!
5. Opportunity to be a Mother.











6 comments:
she is so beautiful--like her mother!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY cute girl.
Love you guys!!!
I see her everyday!! And just reading this and looking at it it's almost making me cry! :*)
-Abbie :) ThE FaVoRiTe DaUgHtEr!!
Abbie....
You my dear are my favorite OLDEST daughter :) Thanks for your sweet comments.
Love you to the stars and back forever!
What a sweet post! We miss you guys.
What a beauty! Happy Birthday Aaliyah!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm so glad to see you are updating again :)
I loved your post. You have some cute girls. We miss you guys!
Jan
Post a Comment