4.04.2011

Spring Break!!

We don't have any one BIG PLAN this year for Spring Break because our schedules right now are not permitting it....BUT...if you know me, you know I can't just sit around.

We have plans for the movies, picnics, parks, bowling, swimming, out to dinner...and just lots of fun things here around town.

I have most of Spring Break off work so I'm really looking forward to spending time with my girls!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed conference.  I sure did!
I hope you all have a fabulous break and lots of sunny weather!

Graditude....
1.  Time off work.
2.  Sleeping in.
3.  Doing What I Want, When I Want :)

3 comments:

LL said...

LOVE a break from school...the desire to have them home almost makes me want to home school.
You know me though....the kids would not be well educated but we would have FUN! :-)

{Lindsey} said...

Sounds like a wonderful spring break! Have fun with your girls. They are lucky to have you for their mama!!

Candy McCall said...

SO glad you said Hi. I just got back from vacation. I can't wait to keep updated with you again!
By the way, you look fabulous!!