We had the opportunity to go to visit some family in California this past week.
We had a great time! We went to the zoo, the beach, Scandia, rode motorcycles, swam....and swam some more in the pool and sat in the hot tub.
Great times and lots of great memories!
The picture below, Ashlyn actually got out of the hot tub to pose for this.
She is so cute!




Gratefulness....1. Family vacations.
2. Memories
3. Sun dresses :)




10 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I love the LA Zoo, too. I just went there yesterday!
I'm glad your trip turned out so great! Your next vacay has to be down here with us...although I can't promise a zoo. or a beach. Bummer!
Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I keep telling Rob we need to make a weekend trip to the beach...it would be soo much fun!
Love all the pics!
Cute, cute pics. I love the one of Aaliyah! She looks like a model! Ashy is too cute too and am glad that they were able to smile for some pics! Welcome home. I will call you today. I haven't talked to you for a while. I hope you are doing well. Love ya!
Cute, cute pics. I love the one of Aaliyah! She looks like a model! Ashy is too cute too and am glad that they were able to smile for some pics! Welcome home. I will call you today. I haven't talked to you for a while. I hope you are doing well. Love ya!
Cute, cute pics. I love the one of Aaliyah! She looks like a model! Ashy is too cute too and am glad that they were able to smile for some pics! Welcome home. I will call you today. I haven't talked to you for a while. I hope you are doing well. Love ya!
Sorry about all of the same comment. Kate kept pushing Enter.
Holly, I am jealous! I'm glad you had a great time.
How fun!!!!!! That looks like an AWESOME time you guys had. The girls are all growing up so much. I feel like I am always saying that in the comments on your blog, but it's TRUE!!! I hope you guys are doing well. I wish I was there to take Aaliyah Earing shoppping Ü
Love,
Hol
That looks so fun.
Vacations are always a great thing.
and of course, I love your bloglook as usual.
Post a Comment