Beautiful picture! I LOVE fall too! I look forward to the day (I keep my fingers crossed that the day will come) when we move back up that way so I can REALLY enjoy my favorite season.
I've come to know that families are a canvas on which we paint our greatest hopes-inperfect and sloppy, for we are all amateurs at life. But if we don't focus too much on our mistakes, a miraculous picture emerges, and we learn that it's not the beauty of the image that warrents our gratitude, it's the chance to paint.~Richard Paul Evans
3 comments:
DID YOU TAKE THAT PICTURE??????????
Beautiful.
Fall really is the BEST!
(mostly cuz of college football) :)
Beautiful picture! I LOVE fall too! I look forward to the day (I keep my fingers crossed that the day will come) when we move back up that way so I can REALLY enjoy my favorite season.
Let me clarify....NO I did not take that picture! I could not find the name of the person that did! I love it!
Post a Comment