Learning
My Dad would always say "Education has many classrooms."
I'm thankful my girls have great teachers this year, from preschool up to Jr. High. They are loving it! Not only in school, but church. We try here at home too ;)
Each day Aaliyah and Ashlyn come home with some really great things they have learned. Some funny, some veryyyyy serious ;)
Aaliyah made a Wetu yesterday.
WETU?
It took me a minute to figure out what it was :)
DO you know?




6 comments:
I HAVE NO CLUE?
WHat is it? I feel like it's important and perhaps I need to make one too!
Cute pics of the gals!!!
Google it LL!
K Holly. THAT was funny. GOOGLE.
WHO DOES THAT? ;-)
Holly...I have NO idea what a WETU is but those pictures are ADORABLE! You have such beautiful girls!
you girls are growing by the minute. They are so cute and sassy.
hope you have a great holiday season.
Is it just me, or is my face just really red... not that my face isn't red all the time. But that's like sunburn red! :)
Post a Comment