My BFF blogs. Oh does she blog.
She is a great blogger.
She is a great writer.
She is a great photographer.
She is my idol.
She had a great idea on her blog that I love.
Each day tell everyone something you are thankful for.
Today I start.
I would be nothing without these four. They ARE my life.
Thanks for the idea LL.
I love ya!




6 comments:
gosh. for a minute there I thought you were going to say how thankful you were for ME! ;-)
You have reason to be thankful for those 4 girls, they are pretty special. They are lucky to have YOU!
SHE definitely is an inspiring individual. I've always.always admired your sweet friendship. I can't think of either of you without thinking of the other.
Love the pic of your girls...they are all so beautiful and they have a wonderful mother who is teaching them wonderful things.
I love this pic. It is good to see you blogging again. LL is the queen blogger. I would have to agree with that. Maybe some day I can blog like her. I can't believe ashy started school. Did she just love it? She has been talking about it for so long. I am glad that she was able to start. Enjoy your couple of hours to yourself!!! Lucky girl.
I wish I could say I had a couple hours to myself, but Aaliyah doesnt have school until 12:30. But the one on one time is great for both of them.
LL...watch for my post tonight please. I have great reason to be thankful for wonderful women in my life...which includes you :)
Ya, that red head's new look is awesome but I think I'll stick to long hair. I just wish that I still looked good with just eye shadow and masciara...
:)
Um Abbie...I mean Anony...
You do look good with just mascara and eye shadow! I love your very stylish hair girlfriend!
XO
Post a Comment